About Me

My photo
My name is Scott Meckley. I enjoy blogging, and getting involved with internet marketing. I love working from home because you have the opportunity to create time freedom for yourself.

Search This Blog

Share My Blog

Victor Oladipo

Philadelphia 76ers Rugs

All-In-One Bookmarking Button

share

Philadelphia 76ers Players Jerseys and T-Shirts Shop

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Mavs hold on: in spite having a 22 point lead. Orlando Magic rookie Payton gets his first triple-double

How many of you tonight watch the game on ESPN between the Orlando Magic and the Dallas Mavericks? I enjoyed it. The Mavericks had a 22 point lead in the 3rd quarter up 70-48. The veteran team of Dallas almost blew a 22 point lead to the young Orlando Magic. The Dallas Mavericks hold on by beating the Orlando Magic 107-102.  

The Dallas Mavericks were lead by their amazing power forward Dirk Nowitzki who scored 25 points and 8 rebounds, on 9 of 15 shooting from the field, and 5 of 6 from downtown.  Monta Ellis scored 21 points, 4 assists, 2 steals, 2 blocks, 2 rebounds, shot 9 of 17 from the field, 1 of 5 from three point land.  Devin Harris scored 12 points, 5 rebounds and 3 rebounds off the bench. Roster surprise of the year for me Charlie Villanueva added 10 points, on 4 of 7 shooting from the field and 2 of 4 from three point land.


Dallas Mavericks kept turning the ball over, especially Rajon Rondo who had 8 of the Mavs 20 turnovers.    The Mavericks in the second half struggled scoring against the young defensive energy of the Orlando Magic, who are on the rise.  



For the Orlando Magic this is the first game that has been on ESPN this season.  I live in Orlando and have been to many of the games,   Victor Oladipo is a two guard who is on the rise,.  Dipo scored 19 points, 6 assists, 4 rebounds on 7 of 20 shooting.  Maurice Harkless started in place of Tobias Harris and scored 18 points, 6 rebounds, 4 steals, on 8 of 15 shooting.  Rookie point guard Elfrid Payton  achieved his first career triple double.  Payton scored 15 points, 12 assists and 10 rebounds, while shooting 6 of 10 from the field.   7 foot center Nikola Vucevic added 12 points and 9 rebounds.    



Congratulations to the Dallas Mavericks on the win. I enjoyed this game.  Dallas at first I thought was going to blow out Orlando starting out 12-0, but Orlando showed me and others that they have high energy and fight. What are your thoughts on this game?  Send me your comments. Thank you for reading Pro Basketball Hoops Land. I am sorry I haven't written a blog post for a while, for I've been busy with my job, and trying to fix some computer troubles.  What would you like to see on the blog?

No comments: