About Me

My photo
My name is Scott Meckley. I enjoy blogging, and getting involved with internet marketing. I love working from home because you have the opportunity to create time freedom for yourself.

Search This Blog

Share My Blog

Victor Oladipo

Philadelphia 76ers Rugs

All-In-One Bookmarking Button

share

Philadelphia 76ers Players Jerseys and T-Shirts Shop

Friday, June 24, 2011

Who had the best draft?

Who in your opinion had the best draft? Here are my top three teams



1) Washington Wizards- I love how they selected Jan Vesely with the 6th pick. I feel that Vesely will compliment John Wall very well. I actually had him going to Utah with the 3rd pick. The 18th pick selecting Chris Singleton was good because it gives you a good defensive player. Then the 34th pick going and getting Shelvin Mack from Butler who can backup John Wall I felt was a smart pick. I'm very impressed with the selections the Wizards took. Great job.


2) Utah Jazz- I loved that they took Enes Kanter although I felt they should have took Vesely. Kanter I feel will be good. I feel theres a bit of a logjam at the 4 and 5. You have Al Jefferson, Paul Millsap, Derrick Favors and Mehmet Okur. Then the 12th pick to me was the most impressive taking Alec Burks. I felt taking this 6 foot 6 combo guard was genius and can provide a spark off the bench right away. I didn't think Burks would have been at the 12 so I was surprised and happy for the Jazz. Great job


3) Charlotte Bobcats- I like the players they selected especially in the first round. You took Bismack Biyombo which gives you a defensive center. So I like this. Then the 9th pick taking Kemba Walker I really like this selection for the Bobcats. Kemba can play defense and get to the rim. I like these two first round picks for the Bobcats.



Who else do you think had a good draft? Tell me your opinions on this.

No comments: