About Me

My photo
My name is Scott Meckley. I enjoy blogging, and getting involved with internet marketing. I love working from home because you have the opportunity to create time freedom for yourself.

Search This Blog

Share My Blog

Victor Oladipo

Philadelphia 76ers Rugs

All-In-One Bookmarking Button

share

Philadelphia 76ers Players Jerseys and T-Shirts Shop

Friday, May 27, 2011

The Whole Cleveland Debate about should they take Kyrie Irving or Derrick Williams

The Cleveland Cavaliers I feel should be considered blessed and confused at the same time. They have the first pick and I actually could see an argument of possibly choosing either Kyrie Irving or Derrick Williams. While Cleveland does need a great player at every position I feel there biggest need is a small forward. They have three point guards, Baron Davis, Ramon Sessions and Daniel Gibson. So you can in a way see why I possibly think they should select Derrick Williams. This is actually a hard decision too because Kyrie Irving to me will be one of the next best point guards in the game. If Cleveland selects Irving I feel that either Davis, Sessions or Gibson should be traded on draft night. It would be hard to find minutes for four point guards. What makes this interesting too is not only does Cleveland have the 1st pick but they have the 4th pick as well. If they had picks 1 and 2 it would be Kyrie Irving and Derrick Williams hands down. You could do so many possiblities like take Irving and then Enes Kanter or take Derrick Williams and Brandon Knight. There is another possibly I think no one has considered. You take Kyrie Irving with the 1st pick and you take Jan Vesely with the 4th pick. Vesely has some size at 6'11" and could play either forward spot. Its possibly that having him at 4 would be reaching a bit. I even had him going to Utah at the 3rd pick. I like Cleveland selecting either way of Kyrie Irving or Derrick Williams. All I'm saying is there is legit reasons on either way to take Williams or Irving first. I personally feel that they should take Kyrie Irving and then take either Enes Kanter or Jan Vesely. The next draft there are many small forwards in it and could possibly take one there. So send me your comments and agree with or argue my reasoning of why they should take Irving, Williams or even someone else.

No comments: