About Me

My photo
My name is Scott Meckley. I enjoy blogging, and getting involved with internet marketing. I love working from home because you have the opportunity to create time freedom for yourself.

Search This Blog

Share My Blog

Victor Oladipo

Philadelphia 76ers Rugs

All-In-One Bookmarking Button

share

Philadelphia 76ers Players Jerseys and T-Shirts Shop

Monday, December 26, 2011

Carmelo Anthony's 37 points helps New York beat Boston 106-104

Carmelo Anthony to me is one of the most clutch players in the NBA. Well he proved it Sunday afternoon by helping the New York Knicks barely beat the Boston Celtics 106-104. Melo scored 37 points on 10 of 17 shooting. Carmelo Anthony also pulled down 8 rebounds. Amare Stoudemire added 21 points. Toney Douglas scored 19 points and Rookie Iman Shumpert added 11. For the Boston Celtics Rajon Rondo came up huge with a double double. Rondo scored 31 points and had 13 assists. Ray Allen scored 20 points. Newcomer Brandon Bass added 20 points off the bench. Kevin Garnett added 15 points and 8 rebounds. Congratulations to the New York Knicks for there win against the Boston Celtics. Thank you for reading my NBA Blog.

No comments: