About Me

My photo
My name is Scott Meckley. I enjoy blogging, and getting involved with internet marketing. I love working from home because you have the opportunity to create time freedom for yourself.

Search This Blog

Share My Blog

Victor Oladipo

Philadelphia 76ers Rugs

All-In-One Bookmarking Button

share

Philadelphia 76ers Players Jerseys and T-Shirts Shop

Monday, December 26, 2011

Los Angeles Clippers start out having fun against the Golden State Warriors

The Los Angeles Clippers to me are an amazing up and coming team. Blake Griffin led the way by scoring 22 points to help the Los Angeles Clippers beat the Golden State Warriors 105-86. Newcomers Chauncey Billups and Chris Paul also helped the Clippers to victory. Billups scored 21 points and Chris Paul added 20 points along with 9 assists. Free agent Caron Butler added 11 points. DeAndre Jordan while only scored 6 points he had 8 blocks. For the Golden State Warriors David Lee led the Warriors in scoringi by scoring 21 points and pulled down 12 rebounds. Monta Ellis added 15 points and 8 assists. Brandon Rush added 12 points off the bench. Congratulations to the Los Angeles Clippers for a great opening win. I feel the Clippers will have a great season for the talent they have.

No comments: