About Me

My photo
My name is Scott Meckley. I enjoy blogging, and getting involved with internet marketing. I love working from home because you have the opportunity to create time freedom for yourself.

Search This Blog

Share My Blog

Victor Oladipo

Philadelphia 76ers Rugs

All-In-One Bookmarking Button

share

Philadelphia 76ers Players Jerseys and T-Shirts Shop

Friday, April 15, 2011

Playoffs and teams who didnt make it

This weekend is the start of the NBA Playoffs. I am psyched up about it. I feel there are going to be some great matchups. As according to my eastern and western conference predictions I see every team winning at least one game. If there is one series though I could possibly see a 4-0 sweep I would say it would be the Los Angeles Lakers VS New Orleans Hornets series. I am going to go out on a limb and predict that it will be a Los Angeles Lakers vs Chicago Bulls finals. I predict the Lakers will take it in six games. As for the teams that didn't make the playoffs there was some exciting play from some of those teams. Blake Griffin is the one athlete on a non playoff team who really make the Clippers a very exciting team to watch. Clippers fans actually have a reason to be excited now and for the first time in a long time. The Minnesota Timberwolves in spite had the worst record in the league I was impressed by three players on there team. Kevin Love is the first player I was really impressed by and putting up alot of double double on a really bad team. The second player I was impressed by was Michael Beasley. Michael Beasley was bascially traded to the T-Wolves for a second round pick. I personally think this is the best trade they've pulled off in a long time. The third player and I was impressed with was Anthony Randolph. He seemed to put up some good games. I did forget a fourth player who I felt improved was Darko Milicic. I was disappointed that the Bucks didn't make the playoffs and actually thought they were going to make it. I don't really feel that Drew Gooden and Corey Maggette is the answer for the Bucks. Charlotte trading Gerald Wallace I thought was strange but was done for financial reasons. Makes me wonder what Michael Jordan ( MJ) has in mind. Going to go get Chris Paul and some free agents to get to the playoffs in the future. I also thought that the Washington Wizards were either going to get to the playoffs or come up close. So remember this weekend to watch the playoffs on ABC tommorrow.

No comments: