About Me

My photo
My name is Scott Meckley. I enjoy blogging, and getting involved with internet marketing. I love working from home because you have the opportunity to create time freedom for yourself.

Search This Blog

Share My Blog

Victor Oladipo

Philadelphia 76ers Rugs

All-In-One Bookmarking Button

share

Philadelphia 76ers Players Jerseys and T-Shirts Shop

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Teams Chris Paul should be traded to if he chooses to leave the New Orleans Hornets

Chris Paul to me is one of the best point guards in the league. Paul is to me as Dwight Howard is to the Orlando Magic. Has New Orleans Hornets done good enough to build a championship team around him? My answer is while they've tried to me the answer is no. So what teams should Chris Paul be traded to? Here is a list of the teams I feel he could go to


1) New York Knicks- He would get to play on the same team as Carmelo Anthony and Amare Stoudemire. There is possibly of a championship although I feel that the Knicks need to get better defensively for that to happen.


2) Orlando Magic- Chris Paul and Dwight Howard in Orlando would be a fun inside outside punch. Not sure if New Orleans would want either Jameer Nelson, Gilbert Arenas and draft picks for Paul


3) Los Angeles Clippers- Ok why this team a team who has been cursed. I feel the curse will be broken soon. They have Blake Griffin and Eric Gordon as the main pieces and are good pieces to build a team around. I could see maybe DeAndre Jordan, Eric Blesdoe and some draft picks as a possibility.


4) Oklahoma City Thunder- getting to play alongside Kevin Durant who is my favorite small forward in the NBA would be amazing. I could see Russell Westbrook going to New Orleans and would fit better there. I feel that Westbrook tried at times last year to take over the show. Paul I feel would get the Thunder to the finals and even win them a championship.


I want to see Chris Paul get a championship and there are other teams but I don't know great trades for them. Those teams are the Los Angeles Lakers, Boston Celtics, Dallas Mavericks, Miami Heat. So all of you readers out there if you have any trade suggestions for Chris Paul to these teams I'd love to hear them. Thank you for reading my NBA Blog

No comments: