About Me

My photo
My name is Scott Meckley. I enjoy blogging, and getting involved with internet marketing. I love working from home because you have the opportunity to create time freedom for yourself.

Search This Blog

Share My Blog

Victor Oladipo

Philadelphia 76ers Rugs

All-In-One Bookmarking Button

share

Philadelphia 76ers Players Jerseys and T-Shirts Shop

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Why I don't want the NBA to have a lockout

I love the NBA and I personally don't want the NBA to have a lockout. I look forward every winter to sit down and watch a few NBA games at least. I like being able to watch certain players like Kevin Durant, Derrick Rose, Ray Allen, Dwight Howard and others. Another reason I don't want to see an NBA lockout is because I'm always looking forward to see how the new rookies will do. I want to see how Kyrie Irving, Derrick Williams, Jan Vesely, Tristan Thompson, Kemba Walker and Alec Burks are the rookies Im the most excited about to watch. Now I hear of players like Deron Williams and others thinking about going to other countries to play. Truthfully a part of me doesn't blame them. I want there to be an agreement of some sort so that there will be an NBA season. Im actually the most excited to see how John Wall and Jan Vesely will play together on the Washington Wizards. So come on NBA and players come to an agreement. Thank you for reading my NBA Blog.

No comments: