About Me

My photo
My name is Scott Meckley. I enjoy blogging, and getting involved with internet marketing. I love working from home because you have the opportunity to create time freedom for yourself.

Search This Blog

Share My Blog

Victor Oladipo

Philadelphia 76ers Rugs

All-In-One Bookmarking Button

share

Philadelphia 76ers Players Jerseys and T-Shirts Shop

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Shawn Marion's good shooting helps Mavericks take a 2-1 lead over the Thunder.

Shawn Marion tonight played a good game tonight. He helped the Mavericks defeat the Thunder 93-87 to take a 2-1. Shawn Marion scored 18 points and he shot 9 of 13 from the field. Dirk Nowitzki also scored 18 points but he shot 7 of 21 from the field. Jason Kidd added 13 points, 8 assists and 6 rebounds. Jason Terry one of the best sixth man in the NBA added 13 points. For the Oklahoma City Thunder Russell Westbrook led the way with 30 points and 4 assists. Kevin Durant added 24 points, 12 rebounds and 5 assists. Congratulations to the Dallas Mavericks for taking a 2-1 lead. Two more wins and Dirk Nowitzki will go back to the NBA Finals like in 2006 VS Miami. Thank you for reading my NBA Blog

No comments: