About Me

My photo
My name is Scott Meckley. I enjoy blogging, and getting involved with internet marketing. I love working from home because you have the opportunity to create time freedom for yourself.

Search This Blog

Share My Blog

Victor Oladipo

Philadelphia 76ers Rugs

All-In-One Bookmarking Button

share

Philadelphia 76ers Players Jerseys and T-Shirts Shop

Monday, May 23, 2011

Chris Bosh lights up the Heat to take game 3 from Bulls

I'll admit I didn't get to watch all of the Bulls VS Heat game tonight. I did however watch some of it. Chris Bosh was playing great. Bosh was scoring and scoring and scoring LOL. Seriously though he was scoring. Bosh scored 34 points on 13 of 18 shooting to help the Miami Heat defeat the Chicago Bulls 96-85. The win gives the Miami Heat a 2-1 lead over the Chicago Bulls. Lebron James also played good. Lebron scored 22 points had 10 assists and six rebounds. James shot 6 of 13 from the field. Dwyane Wade added 17 points and 9 rebounds. Miami Heat was giving the Chicago Bulls problems and it just seemed like Chicago had trouble scoring. Speaking of Chicago Bulls Carlos Boozer led the Bulls in scoring with 26 points and had 17 rebounds. Derrick Rose my favorite point guard in the NBA added 20 points, 5 rebounds and 5 assists. Luol Deng added 14 points and 8 rebounds. Congratulations to the Miami Heat on a game well played and to Chris Bosh for playing a great game tonight. As for the Chicago Bulls if you want to go to the NBA Finals I encourage you to step up your game like you did in game 1. Someone besides D-Rose has to carry the load. I do give Carlos Boozer his credit tonight though. I'll be honest to my readers I want to see Derrick Rose in the NBA Finals vs either Kevin Durant or Dirk Nowitzki. I thank you for reading my NBA Blog. I encourage you to send me those comments or go and buy some great basketball products or both. If there is something you'd like to see on the blog that is NBA related send me your comments. I will try and see what I can do to get it on the blog.

No comments: