About Me

My photo
My name is Scott Meckley. I enjoy blogging, and getting involved with internet marketing. I love working from home because you have the opportunity to create time freedom for yourself.

Search This Blog

Share My Blog

Victor Oladipo

Philadelphia 76ers Rugs

All-In-One Bookmarking Button

share

Philadelphia 76ers Players Jerseys and T-Shirts Shop

Sunday, May 15, 2011

My NBA Playoff Predictions

We are now down to these teams. Eastern conference has Miami Heat VS Chicago Bulls. Western Conference has Dallas Mavericks vs Oklahoma City Thunder. Here are my predictions see below.


Chicago Bulls VS Miami Heat- I feel that this is going to be a very interesting series. You got Derrick Rose the best point guard to me in the NBA. Luol Deng who to me is one of the most improved small forwards in the league. Carlos Boozer a 20 and 10 power forward. Joakim Noah who is a dominant center on the defensive end. Noah plays with toughness. Then on the Heat side you have veteran point guard Mike Bibby who maybe isn't as good as he use to be could possibly still get hot. Dwyane Wade who is one of the best shooting guards in the NBA. Lebron James who scores a lot of points and nearly averages a triple double very often. I know many people hate Lebron but he can ball. You have Chris Bosh at power forward who can get you 20 and 10. Miami Heat's weakest position is at center to me. I'm torn on who will win this. I'm going to take a guess here and say that the Chicago Bulls win the series 4-3. I think that both teams are hungry which is why it will go to seven.



Dallas Mavericks vs Oklahoma City Thunder- This series too has me intrigued. I really like both of these teams. I'm torn on this one in a way. I would like to see Dirk Nowitzki get a ring. On the other hand I like Kevin Durant and he is my favorite small forward in the NBA. I'm going to guess that the Mavericks win this series 4-2. I feel that the Mavericks are going to be nasty but not quite as nasty as they were against the Los Angeles Lakers.


So send me your predictions, comments or questions. Tell me what you think about the playoffs so far. Be the first to comment about the playoffs.

No comments: