About Me

My photo
My name is Scott Meckley. I enjoy blogging, and getting involved with internet marketing. I love working from home because you have the opportunity to create time freedom for yourself.

Search This Blog

Share My Blog

Victor Oladipo

Philadelphia 76ers Rugs

All-In-One Bookmarking Button

share

Philadelphia 76ers Players Jerseys and T-Shirts Shop

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Grizzlies have been Thunderstrucked has the Thunder moves on

I finally got an NBA playoff prediction right today. I predict that the Grizlies and the Thunder would go to seven games. I predicted that the Thunder would win in seven. Today they did and the Grizzlies got Thunderstrucked. I know your probably singing the AC DC song Thunderstruck right now after I'm posting this. Well today the Grizzlies got just that has the Oklahoma City Thunder defeats the Memphis Grizzlies 105-90 to win the series 4-3. Kevin Durant had a much better performance than he did in game 6. He led the Thunder with 39 points and had 9 rebounds. Durant shot 13 of 25 from the field today. Shooting 52 percent from the field from your star player helps a team usually win a game. James Harden was a spark off the bench. Harden scored 17 points had 4 rebounds, 4 steals and 3 assiss. Russell Westbrook added a triple double by scoring 14 points, having 14 assists and pulling down 10 rebounds. For the Memphis Grizzlies Mike Conley led the way with 18 points, 6 assists and 5 rebounds. Zach Randolph (Z-Bo) added a double double by scoring 17 points and grabbing 10 rebounds. OJ Mayo scored 14 points and pulled down 5 rebounds. Marc Gasol added 12 points and pulled down 7 rebounds. Congratulations to Kevin Durant and the Oklahoma City Thunder for defeating the Grizzlies and advancing to the Conference Finals. The Thunder will Tuesday night play the Dallas Mavericks. The Thunder are one step closer to going to the NBA Finals. For the Memphis Grizzlies good try. I'm impressed with how you played this year and beating the Spurs in the first round. You came close in the second round. Good effort. Remember everyone to watch the Bulls vs Heat later tonight. I will talk about that game later. I thank all of my readers for reading my NBA Blog. I encourage you to send me your comments, questions or suggestions about what you'd like to see on the blog. I appreciate all of my readers. Also sometime this week I will share my first round NBA mock Draft so stay tuned for that.

No comments: