About Me

My photo
My name is Scott Meckley. I enjoy blogging, and getting involved with internet marketing. I love working from home because you have the opportunity to create time freedom for yourself.

Search This Blog

Share My Blog

Victor Oladipo

Philadelphia 76ers Rugs

All-In-One Bookmarking Button

share

Philadelphia 76ers Players Jerseys and T-Shirts Shop

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Dion Waiters hits game winner to lead Cavs to win over Pistons

I admit sometimes I don't what I think of Dion Waiters. I thought Cleveland reached too high in the draft for him. I will give Waiters credit for one thing, he can score. Last night Dion Waiters hit a game winning jumper to end the game. The Cleveland Cavaliers defeated the Detroit Pistons 97-96. Matthew Dellavedova lead the way for the Cavs with 21 points, 6 assists and 3 rebounds. Two guard Dion Waiters scored 18 points, 4 assists, 4 rebounds and had 8 of 20 shooting from the field. Jarrett Jack scored 17 points and hit 2 of 4 from downtown. Anderson Varejao added 12 points and 16 rebounds. What did you think of the game winning shot by Dion Waiters? Will the Cavs be an improved team next season? What player would you like to see the Cleveland Cavaliers draft in the 2014 NBA Draft? For the Detroit Pistons, Josh Smith lead the way with 24 points, 8 rebounds, 6 assists and 3 blocks. Kyle Singler scored 18 points, 3 rebounds, 2 assists and shot 4 of 6 from three. Brandon Jennings scored 17 points, 13 assists, 5 rebounds, 2 steals and 5 of 9 shooting from three point land. Greg Monroe added 14 points, 8 rebounds and 2 steals. What can the Detroit Pistons do to improve the team for next season? Who should they draft if they get their first round pick in the 2014 NBA Draft? Send me your thoughts on this game or any other game. Anything you'd like to see more or less of on the blog let me know. Thank you for reading Pro Basketball Hoops Land. The place where you can read articles, send comments, get involved in the forum (http://probasketballhoops.boardhost.com) and purchase pro basketball merchandise. Watch the video below to see the highlights of Dion Waiters hitting the game winning shot. All videos are of the NBA.

No comments: