About Me

My photo
My name is Scott Meckley. I enjoy blogging, and getting involved with internet marketing. I love working from home because you have the opportunity to create time freedom for yourself.

Search This Blog

Share My Blog

Victor Oladipo

Philadelphia 76ers Rugs

All-In-One Bookmarking Button

share

Philadelphia 76ers Players Jerseys and T-Shirts Shop

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

To All My Readers

To all my readers. I apoligize I haven't blogged in over a year. I have been battling with diabetes and stomach ulcers. I found out last year that I'm a diabetic and I have been trying to manage it. I hope all of you will forgive me for not posting over a year. I am doing a little better with my diabetes. There was a few times when I first was a diabetic that I thought I was going to lose my eyesight. Well I'm back and doing a little bit better and as long as I stay under 200 I don't feel my eyes going very blurry. I hope all of you have enjoyed the NBA season so far this year. I again want to apoligize to all my readers who felt disappointed but now I'm going to try to get back into blogging daily or at least weekly so stay tuned. I thank you for all my readers who have read my blog and I really encourage you to keep reading. If you want to you can also go and buy products on here. I really encourage you to if you want to get an NBA jersey of your favorite to buy it from here. Take care all my readers and have a great day and week.

No comments: