About Me

My photo
My name is Scott Meckley. I enjoy blogging, and getting involved with internet marketing. I love working from home because you have the opportunity to create time freedom for yourself.

Search This Blog

Share My Blog

Victor Oladipo

Philadelphia 76ers Rugs

All-In-One Bookmarking Button

share

Philadelphia 76ers Players Jerseys and T-Shirts Shop

Monday, December 26, 2011

Clutch shot by Derrick Rose helps the Bulls beat the Lakers on opening day

With 4.8 seconds left in the game and the Bulls down 87-86 the ball was in Derrick Rose's hand and he hits an amazing shot. Derrick Rose is an amazing athlete and he scored 22 points to help the Bulls beat the Los Angeles 88-87. I almost didn't think the Bulls were going to pull this win out but down the stretch the defense of the Chicago Bulls really stepped up. Luol Deng was amazing also by scoring 21 points, pulling down 7 rebounds and had an amazing 4 steals. Carlos Boozer added 15 points on 7 of 13 shooting. For The Los Angeles Lakers Kobe Bryant led the way with 28 points, 7 rebounds and 6 assists. Kobe was trying to win the game at the end but three Bulls players came at the end and his shot was blocked. Paul Gasol added 14 points and 8 rebounds. Steve Blake scored 12 points off the bench congratulations to the Chicago Bulls for pulling out a win over the Los Angeles Lakers. I will admit my readers Derrick Rose is my favorite athlete in the NBA. Derrick Rose is amazing and has stepped up his game over the last few years. Thank you for reading my NBA Blog.

No comments: