About Me

My photo
My name is Scott Meckley. I enjoy blogging, and getting involved with internet marketing. I love working from home because you have the opportunity to create time freedom for yourself.

Search This Blog

Share My Blog

Victor Oladipo

Philadelphia 76ers Rugs

All-In-One Bookmarking Button

share

Philadelphia 76ers Players Jerseys and T-Shirts Shop

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Sacramento Kings and the 7th pick

The Sacramento Kings I feel have some pieces in place. They have DeMarcus Cousins, Jason Thompson, Omri Casspi and Tyreke Evans. I feel this team needs a point guard that is better than Beno Udrih. Here are a list of some of the players I feel that the Kings should take and these are not necessarily in any order either.



1) Kemba Walker- I know this guy may possibly wreck the chemistry of this team. I do feel though that he will be a good scorer. I just hope he doesn't do a Russell Westbrook and jack up 30 shots a game unless of course he makes 15 to 20 of them. I do like his quickness though. I don't really like Udrih as a starting point guard and would rather see Udrih come off the bench or be traded for a better one.


2) Jan Vesely- I know what your thinking Vesely again? Good grief. I feel Vesely will be better than Donte Greene is. Vesely can play either forward position and can score.


3) Enes Kanter- not likely he will be here but could be a good pick. I personally feel that Jason Thompson would be more like a Lamar Odom off the bench. Kanter could help in the post with DeMarcus Cousins.


4) Alec Burks- a 6 ft 6 combo guard who could help. I know what your thinking there is already one 6 ft 6 guard. Well I don't feel that Burks would be as bad as Walker and I think would share the ball with Tyreke.


5) Kawhi Leonard - a solid defender who plays with high energy. I think he could fit well here and even possibly right now as a sixth man coming off the bench to bring energy. Can give Omri Casspi a rest.



those are the five players I feel the Kings should take. Another possibly I heard is that the Kings were trying to go for Raymond Felton. Im wondering if the Kings trade the pick and maybe Donte Greene and Beno Udrih for Felton. Im not really sure who the Kings should trade as far as a player to maybe make the contracts match. I would like to see the Kings improve there team and I feel the right player could really help this team out.

No comments: