About Me

My photo
My name is Scott Meckley. I enjoy blogging, and getting involved with internet marketing. I love working from home because you have the opportunity to create time freedom for yourself.

Search This Blog

Share My Blog

Victor Oladipo

Philadelphia 76ers Rugs

All-In-One Bookmarking Button

share

Philadelphia 76ers Players Jerseys and T-Shirts Shop

Friday, May 20, 2011

Kevin Durant's 24 and James Harden's 23 help Thunder even the series 1-1

The Oklahoma City Thunder are an amazing basketball team. A few years ago they started 3-29 and was struggling like a baseball going through a hitting slump. Well now the Thunder are bringing the noise in the Western Conference. Tonight they evened the series up against the Dallas Mavericks. Kevin Durant led the Thunder in scoring with 24 points. Durant shot 11 of 23 from the field. He struggled from the three point line shooting 0 for 5. The main thing is that the Thunder got the win against the Mavericks 106-100. James Harden added 23 points, 7 rebounds and 4 assists. I also want to talk about James Harden a little bit. He has been amazing in these playoffs. I'm sure many people thought he might have been a bust but he's proving he's not. Russell Westbrook added 18 points on 7 of 15 shooting. Eric Maynor who coach Scott Brooks used in the fourth quarter in place of Westbrook added 13 points on 5 of 9 shooting. It seemed like that using Maynor instead of Westbrook in the fourth quarter helped. Maybe that should be the strategy in this series. The Thunder need three more wins to go to the NBA Finals. As for the Dallas Mavericks Dirk Nowitzki didn't score 40 plus tonight. He did score 29 points, had 5 rebounds and 5 assists. Nowitzki shot 10 of 17 from the field. Tyson Chandler added a double double with 15 points and 13 rebounds. Jason Kidd scored 13 points had 7 assists and pulled down five rebounds along with having 5 steals. J.J. Barea added 11 points off the bench. Congratulations to the Oklahoma City Thunder for a good win. As for the Dallas Mavericks if you want to go to the NBA Finals you need to have a performance like you did in game 1. Thank you for reading my NBA Blog. I appreciate all of my readers reading my blog. I encourage you to send me your comments.

No comments: