About Me

My photo
My name is Scott Meckley. I enjoy blogging, and getting involved with internet marketing. I love working from home because you have the opportunity to create time freedom for yourself.

Search This Blog

Share My Blog

Victor Oladipo

Philadelphia 76ers Rugs

All-In-One Bookmarking Button

share

Philadelphia 76ers Players Jerseys and T-Shirts Shop

Monday, May 30, 2011

Just a reminder

I want to remind everyone that Tuesday at 9/8 Central on ABC is Game 1 of the NBA Finals. It will be the Dallas Mavericks VS Miami Heat. Who will win game 1 find out and stay tuned? In the meantime while you are waiting why not come here and buy your NBA Finals Gear. I encourage you to go and place your order today for your Dallas Mavericks or Miami Heat NBA Finals Gear. I think this is going to be a good NBA Finals. Send me your comments on what you think about it. Who do you think will win? Finals MVP? I love to hear your reasoning. Im going to go out on a limb and say that the MVP of the NBA Finals will be Dirk Nowitzki.

No comments: