About Me

My photo
My name is Scott Meckley. I enjoy blogging, and getting involved with internet marketing. I love working from home because you have the opportunity to create time freedom for yourself.

Search This Blog

Share My Blog

Victor Oladipo

Philadelphia 76ers Rugs

All-In-One Bookmarking Button

share

Philadelphia 76ers Players Jerseys and T-Shirts Shop

Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Dallas Mavericks are going to the NBA Finals

Not since 2006 has the Dallas Mavericks been in the NBA Finals. Every year they get knocked out in the first or second round. Well not this time. Tonight the Dallas Mavericks won game 5 against the Oklahoma City Thunder by beating them 100-96 to win the series 4-1. Dirk Nowitzki and Shawn Marion led the Mavericks in scoring with 26 points. Nowitzki had 9 rebounds and shot 8 out of 15 from the field. Marion had 8 rebounds, 3 assists and 3 blocks. Marion shot 10 out 17 from the field. Good game from Nowitzki and Marion. J.J. (Jose Juan) Barea added 14 points, 5 assists and 4 rebounds. Jason Terry scored 12 points. The Mavs bench has been very impressive in these playoffs. For the Oklahoma City Thunder Russell Westbrook led with 31 points, 8 rebounds and 5 assists. Kevin Durant scored 23 points and pulled down 9 rebounds. James Harden also scored 23 points had 6 assists and pulled down 5 rebounds. Nick Collison added 12 points off the bench. Congratulations on winning game 5 and going to the NBA Finals. The Mavericks will play either the Miami Heat or the Chicago Bulls. The Miami Heat are leading 3-1 over the Chicago Bulls. For the Oklahoma City Thunder I feel that you've played an impressive season. Hopefully next year you will get to the NBA Finals. Congratulations to the Thunder I feel on a season well played. I thank each and every one of my readers for reading my NBA Blog. I encourage you to send me your comments on what you think about these playoffs so far. I also want to encourage you to come and buy some jerseys of your favorite players.

No comments: