About Me

My photo
My name is Scott Meckley. I enjoy blogging, and getting involved with internet marketing. I love working from home because you have the opportunity to create time freedom for yourself.

Search This Blog

Share My Blog

Victor Oladipo

Philadelphia 76ers Rugs

All-In-One Bookmarking Button

share

Philadelphia 76ers Players Jerseys and T-Shirts Shop

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Oklahoma City Thunder Wins in Kendrick Perkins Debut

The Oklahoma City Thunder acquire Kendrick Perkins in a trade from the Celtics played his first game as a Thunder player. While Perkins only scored 6 points and 9 rebounds in nearly 20 minutes the Thunder beat up on the Washington Wizards 116-89. I feel that Kendrick Perkins will maybe help the Thunder take the Lakers to 7 games or maybe can even beat them in a playoff series. Kevin Durant led the Thunder in scoring with 32 points on 9 of 16 shooting from the field and 5 out of 6 from 3 point range. Point guard Russell Westbrook had a double double with 18 points and 12 assists. Daequan Cook added 18 points off the bench. For the Wizards in the loss three players led in scoring with 14 points and those players are John Wall, Javale Mcgee and Trevor Booker. The win for the Thunder increases there record to 43-23 while the loss for the Wizards drops there record to 16-49. I think that Kendrick Perkins is just what Oklahoma City Thunder needed to go further in the playoffs and hopefully he won't suffer an injury like he did in game 6 of the Finals when he was on the Boston Celtics against the Los Angeles Lakers. I root for Perkins and think he is a good player and I miss him on the Celtics but am glad that he could help the Thunder.

No comments: