About Me

My photo
My name is Scott Meckley. I enjoy blogging, and getting involved with internet marketing. I love working from home because you have the opportunity to create time freedom for yourself.

Search This Blog

Share My Blog

Victor Oladipo

Philadelphia 76ers Rugs

All-In-One Bookmarking Button

share

Philadelphia 76ers Players Jerseys and T-Shirts Shop

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Most improved team in the western conference

Who is the most improved team in the western conference in your opinion?  I want to hear your opinion on this.   To me it's got to be the Los Angeles Clippers at 15-25.  The Clippers last year finished 29-53 and are already halfway to passing there win total.  If the Clippers can continue to do some great NBA ballin stuff like they have the last few weeks beating Los Angeles Lakers, Miami Heat and San Antonio Spurs they to me have a shot at getting at least 40 wins.  They've won there last 10 out of 14 games and Blake Griffin has really turned this team around.  Blake Griffin scored 47 points and grabbed 14 rebounds on Martin Luther King Day.  While many think the Los Angeles Lakers might three peat the most exciting team to me in Los Angeles right now is the Clippers.  The Clippers haven't made the playoffs very much and are considered one of the most curse franchises in sports.   I'd like to see them get a 7 or 8 seed and knock off a 1 or 2 seed which will be either the Spurs or the Lakers.   So thank you for reading my NBA Blog and comment on my post or make your own comment on the most improved team in the western conference.

No comments: