About Me

My photo
My name is Scott Meckley. I enjoy blogging, and getting involved with internet marketing. I love working from home because you have the opportunity to create time freedom for yourself.

Search This Blog

Share My Blog

Victor Oladipo

Philadelphia 76ers Rugs

All-In-One Bookmarking Button

share

Philadelphia 76ers Players Jerseys and T-Shirts Shop

Monday, January 17, 2011

Favorite Underdog Teams who didn't make playoffs last year

Who are your favorite NBA Underdog Teams?  Note these teams may have players who do some great NBA ballin but just can't put it together.


1)  Los Angeles Clippers-  Blake Griffin is very interesting to watch.  I wonder how many wins they would have had last year had he not been injured.   This team this year has beaten the Los Angeles Lakers, San Antonio Spurs and the Miami Heat.   I think they are a piece or two away from being a playoff team. 


2)  Golden State Warriors-  They started off decent but have fell off.  I like the big 3 of Monta Ellis, Stephen Curry and David Lee.  They need a few more pieces from being a playoff team. 


3)   Houston Rockets-  I feel so bad for this team because of Yao Ming getting injured so much.  I read they are getting a disabled player option where they could sign a free agent for nearly 6 million.  I like that they signed Brad Miller during the offseason though.  I thought that was a very smart move. 


4)  Washington Wizards-  They did land John Wall in the draft.  If only they didn't trade off they number 5 pick a year ago for Mike Miller and Randy Foye they might have landed Stephen Curry.  

5)  Philadelphia 76ers-  I like Andre Iguodala and I think they need a better point guard next year Kyrie Irving next year anyone anyone?


So tell me who are your favorite underdog teams who didn't make the playoffs in the 2009-2010 season? 

No comments: